Date(s) - 18/06/2016 - 22/06/2016
3rd Edition of ”USA Rubber Industry Forum 2016”, which will be held during 18-22 July 2016 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. We have selected 20+ topics for conference and 20+ educational courses related to rubber mixing, molding and processing. We are still looking for interesting and useful topics for the rubber industry. If you or your colleagues are interested to speak at this event, we welcome contributions. Kindly note that topics have to be benefical to the rubber industries. Please send me presentation titles, 100 words summary and short CV for review.
Major highlights of the forum
1. 30+ Educational Training Courses
2. 3-Day Conference Program with 30 Presentation Topics and Discussions
3. 3-Day Table-Top Exhibition (free entry for delegates and non-delegates)
4. USA Rubber Industry Executive Dinner 2016
5. USA Rubber Technologist 2016 Award